- This event has passed.
2023 Annual Unit Inspections – 1st and 2nd Floors – Notice of Entry – 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
September 20 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Have clearance of at least 2 feet in front of the furnace fan coil unit, and ensure access to change the filter
- Ensure that the top of toilet tank is accessible
- Remove items from the top of fridge (fridges with exposed coils)
- Electrical panels in storage room must be accessible
- Balconies must be clear of combustible items
- Space heaters, fireplaces, dishwashers are not permitted in units.
Ensure that all dogs are crated, and reduce risk of transmission of illness by being out of your unit or away from staff. Advise in advance if pests are present in the unit, and if anyone has covid or is self-isolating due to covid exposure. Inspections will last for about 15-20 minutes.
If you need to review Fire Code violations in advance in order to prepare your unit, or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.