PLEASE CALL (519) 821-2177 IMMEDIATELY FOR EMERGENCIES – HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES
- Water leaks/flooding causing water damage
- Smoke detector or heat detector malfunction
- Major electrical problems
- No heat in winter months
- Broken windows
- Smell of gas leaks
- Plugged toilet if you cannot use alternate bathroom such as the main floor bathroom after hours.
All emergencies are to be reported with your unit number, phone number, and the nature of the emergency.
Please leave a message and keep calling us back if your call is not returned immediately.
PLEASE CALL (519) 821-2177 DURING OFFICE HOURS
- Clogged drains
- Plugged toilets (if you only have one toilet, please call as an emergency – see above)
- Dripping taps
- Toilets running too long
- Pests in unit
PLEASE SUBMIT MAINTENANCE WORK REQUEST
- Any repair that can wait to be scheduled by staff
- Bathroom fan repairs
- Closet door repairs
- Damaged screens
- Drywall repairs
- Other non-urgent maintenance
Submit maintenance work request form on this page, or fill out a maintenance work request (forms in the lobby) and put it in the Office mail slot.
ALL DOGS MUST BE CRATED OR SECURED IN ROOM WITH CLOSED DOORS
COVID-19: When attending your unit, we may ask you health questions about health and safety risk of COVID-19 in accordance with Health & Safety Guidelines and building policy. All people must remain in a different room from workers entering the unit and wear properly fitted face masks.